5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5140 times)  

Hi,

I'm searching for a Golden Book I had as a child. It had a picture of a balloon on the cover. I'm failry sure it isn't Richard Scarry's Best Balloon Ride Ever. Does anyone know of a book with a balloon on the cover?

Thanks

Kristen

happy

If cover had a balloon and a mouse, it's a Rand McNally Elf Book titled, Muggins' Big Balloon.

Steve Santi
Author ofCollecting Little Golden Books & Warman's Children's Books
Collecting Little Golden Books and similiar Children's Books

Hi Krisen I have your book the one your looking for but i dont know if i want to give it up because i dont collect, all i have are the ones from my childhood and thats like maybe 10, i just dyeing my hair purple and kinda stumbled on to the web site but i will think about it and lookout for it most likly i will give you the book but i need to make sure it goes to a good home so e-mail me back and we can get to know each other a little. OH yes by the way my name is Kristen too isint that funny and my boyfriend's name is Richard, !!!NO LIE!!! My e-Mail is: lil_kitten_1988@msn.com hope to hear from you Kristen<font color=violet></font><b></b>

rockin

Hi Krisen I have your book the one your looking for but i dont know if i want to give it up because i dont collect, all i have are the ones from my childhood and thats like maybe 10, i just dyeing my hair purple and kinda stumbled on to the web site but i will think about it and lookout for it most likly i will give you the book but i need to make sure it goes to a good home so e-mail me back and we can get to know each other a little. OH yes by the way my name is Kristen too isint that funny and my boyfriend's name is Richard, !!!NO LIE!!! My e-Mail is: lil_kitten_1988@msn.com hope to hear from you Kristen<font color=violet></font><b></b>

rockin

I think you might be looking for the book Fly High. It was one of my childhood favorites as well.

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1