6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 7930 times)  

I have numerous books and would like to know how to find out the value without spending a lot of money to do it.

confused

You can look at closed auctions on Ebay. But that won't explain how to tell editions.

You can see if your local library has or can get you a guide book.

You can wait till next August when I've heard that a new smaller field guide version of Steve Santi's book will be released for around $13.00.

Thanks I have ordered Steve's book from the library so hopefully I will figure something out in the next few days, then where will I sell them?

hopeful

Hello I couldnt seem to find the correct email address to ask a question so I will try here. I listed a few books a couple of years ago and would like to know how to delete the ones I no longer have.

People are emailing me with titles I no longer have. Smile

Please go in and add another reply to you first lisitng to tell what is sold.

Please tell me if you have "Katie the Kitten". I would like to buy it and will give you a very fair price.

Thanks, pnloveland@hotmail.com

I'm looking for a book called "Cathy on the Farm". I'm not sure if that's the exact title, but it would be close. It's not the book with the cat, It's the oneof a little girl called Cathy.

It was one of my favorite books when I was just a kid, I'm now 26 and you love to have a copy of it.

If you have one for sale in your collection please e-mail me at: yellownancy @ homtail.com Thanks!! Big Grin

excited
6 posts :: Page 1 of 1