9 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 16359 times)  

i have been searching for the poky little puppy stuffed animal for about 5 months now and haven't been able to find the older ones from late 80's to early 90's it has a bow around it's neck that has the same pattern as the golden spine of the golden books. if any one can help me please let me know. Thank you so much

surprised

They are usually found at children toy specialty stores not the local WalMart or Shopko. You might search for it on Google to see if they are available online.

thanks for the reply.
i have been searching for it on google and msn for some time now but i haven't been able to find the older ones just the newer style ones.

if any one ever comes across one please let me know.
thanks

I have been searching for a Saggy Baggy Elephant stuffed toy that was made with this same edition and have had no luck finding one.

Tanya87 i found this person that has a collection of golden book stuff and i am about to buy the poky little puppy from him. I think he has the Saggy Baggy Elephant you are looking for.
http://www.thesantis.com/Toys/Stuffed/stuffed.html

Is there a link a should follow on the site to get in touch with them? I'm looking, but I don't see anything. Thanks!

i had to do a whois search to get the information on the owner of the domain name. here is the email address i have been using to get in contact with him
steveATthesantisDOTcom replace the AT with @ and the DOT with a . i wrote it this way so people searching forums for email address will not pick it up easily.

Thank you so much!

Unfortunately he doesn't have one, so if anyone knows of one I could buy please let me know.

9 posts :: Page 1 of 1