11 posts :: Page 1 of 2
By: Likes:
  (Read 23221 times)  

Hi,

Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in getting this book. I have a copy in excellent condition other than the fact there is a name written in the belongs to section.

Little Mommy is my favorite story of all time. I stil remember it word for word. I am now 38 years old, and have went through used books stores and garage sales for years hoping to find a copy. My email is jivancic@rogers.com, I am interested in your book.

Peace.

happy

Hi,
My heart almost skipped a beat when I saw you were offering this book. My mother saved all of my childhood books except for this one. She doesn't know what happened to it and it was my favorite. I would be very interested in knowing what you would like for it. I know someone posted before me and I'm not sure how this works but if you still have it and it is available please let me know. Thank you so much. peppermint_527@hotmail.com
Gabby

Gabby

Please let me know if this is still available, or if you stumble on another one. It has a lot of sentimental value.

happy

[QUOTE BY= Pam] Please let me know if this is still available, or if you stumble on another one. It has a lot of sentimental value.sphittinger@enter.net]

Do you still have the book! I've been looking for it for years. I even have it memorized.

excited

I am searching for a copy of Little Mommy, my all time favorite...please respond to sgrichardson@cox-internet.com

freakingout

I am in search of this book for my daughter. My wife loved it as a child and insists that we get it for our daughter. Let me know what your price is?

Thanks Joe

determined

I am in search of this book for my daughter. My wife loved it as a child and insists that we get it for our daughter. Let me know what your price is?

Thanks Joe

determined

My email address is jojonkenne@cablespeed.com

11 posts :: Page 1 of 2