6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 7460 times)  

I just started collecting about a year ago, and I am wondering if most collectors pick a sub-specialty? If yes, how popular are the Disney Little Golden Books vs. others? Thanks!

Every collector has their own ideas about what to collect. I think when I started I went after first little golden books because I knew there were not so many. Of course at the same time, I was looking for all the others. I know Disney is collectible as Disney and also little golden.I don't think Disney is hard to find but you might pay more. I do not know anyone who collects just Disney but I'm sure they are out there.

Hi,
I was just going to let you know that I only collect Disney Golden Books. I have about 50 or so Disney and about 10 regular Golden Books. I find that the Disney books are what my children like to read about so I started to collect them. I have the 3rd edition Golden Book Collector's Guide and the Disney are well priced. I am willing to purchase Disney if anyone has some to sell. Thanks.

JMartin

Wizard - I have quite a few Disney, as well as Mickey Mouse Club Golden Books (with the red foil spine). Feel free to e-mail me at [EMAIL]febreb@excite.com[/EMAIL]. Or check my E-Bay listings - I am febreb there as well, and I frequently list Little Golden Books, Disney and otherwise...

Goldhunt - I posted the previous reply without thinking. If I have violated any rules please delete it and accept my apologies.

I buy a ton of disney books, if anyone is interested I have some duplicate titles of some hard to find books. Some are lgb and some are not let me know @ qtgurl768@yahoo.com Smile

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1