3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5373 times)  

I sure hope that one of you experts can help me out here. I fondly remember as a child a LGB about a cat (I'm sure it was Charlie) playing in the grass. It had illustrations of beautiful flower gardens and that's about all I can remember about it. I've dicovered a LGB called "Charlie" online, but I do not recognize the cover and I do not think that's it. Also, if anyone can confirm that I'm not crazy and that this book that I remember does exist, does anyone have any idea where I could purchase it? I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Karyn

The Charlie golden book had two different covers, green and then blue but both had Charlie the striped cat's face on the cover. The book does not show any many flower gardens but does have yard scenes and he stalks through the grass. Charlie rescues a flowered hat from the tree for it's owner.

Thank you very much! I knew that it wasn't the book with the blue cover, but I do recoginize it with the green cover (saw it on Ebay). I'm pretty sure that is the book I remember. I really appreciate your help! Karyn

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1