4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5038 times)  

Does anyone have this boxed set? Can you tell me what titles were included? Thanks!

I have a 12 book set "50 years of Little Golden Books 1942-1992 ; A commemorative Set of the First Twelve Little Golden Books" Is this the one you are asking about? This set contains: This Little Piggy,The Animals of Farmer Jones, Bedtime Stories, Three Little Kittens, Baby's Book, The Golden Book of Fairy Tales, The Poky Little Puppy, Nursery Songs, The Little Red hen, Prayers for Children, Mother Goose, and The alphabet from A to Z. I have the set for sale at amazon here: http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02Y4372889Y1742486/104-1738987-9147930

java javalenti2002@yahoo.com

Junior

I own the set 'All-Time Favorite Little Golden Books.' It includes: Bunnies ABC, Eloise Wilkin's Mother Goose, The Little Red Caboose,Little Red Riding Hood, My First Counting Book, My Little Golden Book of Cars and Trucks,Old MacDonald Had a Farm, The Pied Piper, The Poky Little Puppy, Saggy Baggy Elephant, The Three Bears, Tootle.

OOPSY then...I noted the wrong set...I defer to goldhunt...who definately knows more than I do about LGBs. Thanks goldhunt...and I apologize for the incorrect info (I am not a collector, rather I am a person trying to help a friend out by helping her sell her collection. I have tried to do my research, but have failed in this instance to reply with correct info.) java

Junior
4 posts :: Page 1 of 1