1 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 2230 times)  

Hi Everyone, I have a few little golden books for sale if anyone is interested. $2 each Shipping is extra and will be based upon weight and your location. I accept paypal or post office money orders. You can check my feedback on ebay under goofyestes.

The first two books were in the LGBs for Sprintime boxset from 1991. Both are like new. VR has slightly bumped corner. - The Velveteen Rabbit - Pierrot's ABC Garden

Walt Disney's Bambi 2004 basically brand new (read once, but still perfect condition)

Walt Disney's Dumbo 2004 (same as above, read once, basically brand new)

Walt Disney's Cinderella (This is the classic reissue version so Cinderella does not look like the Cinderella from the movie. It came in the Disney princess box set I purchased. It has never been read as I want the princess version from the movie not this classic style.) Brand New

My Little Golden Book about God 2002 Illustrated by Eloisr Wilkin Brand New (I know I'm a minority, but I don't care for her illustrations. I purchased the book, but never read it to my kids because I don't care for the illustrations)

This one is not a little golden book. It is The Golden Sleepy Book by Margaret Wise Brown and illustrated by Garth Williams. It is the 2004 reissue. Read once, but still perfect condition like you wouldn't know it was ever read. I finally got my hands on Garth's treasury of golden books and don't need this duplicate.

1 posts :: Page 1 of 1