3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5554 times)  

Hi all! I was wondering if I could get some help. I was cleaning out books from the kids rooms, and found The Golden Bible-The Old Testament-A Giant Golden Book-De Luxe Edition. It's hardcover, on the inside front cover, lower left hand corner is O395395. First page says "The golden bible, stories from teh old testament. Selected and arranged by Elsa Jane Werner, Illustrated by Feodor Rojankovsky. Golden Press NY. Next page is the contents with this blurb "All rights reserved, including the right of reproduction in whole or in part in any form. copyright 1946 by Golden Press, Inc. Published by Golden Press, Inc., Rockefeller Center, New York 20, New York. Designed and produced by artists and writers press, inc. Printed in the united states of america by western printing and lithographing Company. On the upper spine, it has the number 704. No numbers or markings other than writing on the back cover. Any help in determing the worth of this book, or where to go for more research would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

confused

In a guidebook that is an older edition it states there are three different copies of this book. The first has a cover in tan of a 7 segment circle of the creation . This book has a value of 8-15. If you have this book with the dust jacket it has a value of 15-30. The last edition has a cover with Noah's ark and animals and has a value of 8-15 dollars. I believe yours to be the first one stated because it was a deluxe edition. It could be a first edition.check near the lower spine inside the back cover for an A.

This book has the picture of Noah's Ark on the front. Didn't see an A on there. Thanks for the information though! It's been helpful!

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1