6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 8634 times)  

Could someone please help me find a book from my childhood??? Any help would be appreciated. I believe the little golden book was...The Dog Who Barked up the Sun. It's the story of a little dog who has a patchwork quilt, who believes that the sun comes up because of him and his barking. The puppy learns on a rainy day that his barking has nothing to do with the sun rise. Thank you. ( childhood era 70's )

The book is called "The Puppy Who Chased the Sun". I have a copy I'm willing to sell. Are you interested in talking about it? It is a really sweet book f wich I have happy memories too.

hopeful

This book was published in 1950. It is a Wonder book not a golden book. It has a value of around 10.00.

Hello, Thank you for your reply! I am interested in acquiring this book from you. Please post here how we can proceed. Katy Big Grin

Dear Moderator; Thank you for your information. I am not familiar with the Wonder books. Any background? My mom is the one who told me it was a little golden?? Her memories are vague. Thanks Katy

Wonder books are the same size and vintage as the earlier golden books. Many of them are well loved stories. They are often missing there spines as they two were a stapled book format.Wonder, Bonnie and tell a tales( large size) are all the size of a golden book and often identified as a golden book in memories. They sold for 19 cents as opposed to the 25 for a golden book.

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1