2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5676 times)  

Hi,
I hold Nurse Nancy very dear to my heart and have been trying to obtain a copy for years. I have zero experience with collecting Golden Books. What is the value difference with the Red C and the Yellow A versions and how does wear and tear affect value? What would the going rate be for the different versions of Nurse Nancy? ------Elaine

By: Likes:

The yellow cover(154) was published first in 1952 and has 28 pages. The first edition has a book value of 110.00 with bandaids and 40.00 without.
The second cover was red (346 ) , C edition was the first at this cover and has 24 pages.It has a book value of 125.00 with bandaids and 40.00 without.
The third cover was also red(473) and 24 pages.The D edition was the first at this number. It has a book value of 125.00 with bandaids and 40.00 without.
I have seen this book sell for 3 times that with the bandaids and also for 7.00 without so those prices are only guidelines. Wear and tear do affect the price by lower it with each tear and rub. I do see this book on ebay, have you tried to buy it there?? Go to the front page of this website and click on the ebay logo.HOLLY

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1