5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 7686 times)  

I am not even sure if this is a Golden Book but I have been searching for years for a small book my husband used to read to my children in 1987 whose characters were several cute animals. We used to check it out from the local public library and now I wished I had kept all the information about it. I don't remember details but it has to do with one of the creatures either refusing to take a bath unless he wears goggles or one of the other animals suggesting he wears goggles as an incentive to make him take a bath. I recall his surprised exclamation of "Goggles!" when directed to get in the tub, which always made my children laugh. I would greatly appreciate any help with this matter. My children's father passed away a few years ago and I would love to surprise them with a copy of this wonderful reminder of a memorable time.

Quote by: Leticia

I am not even sure if this is a Golden Book but I have been searching for years for a small book my husband used to read to my children in 1987 whose characters were several cute animals. We used to check it out from the local public library and now I wished I had kept all the information about it. I don't remember details but it has to do with one of the creatures either refusing to take a bath unless he wears goggles or one of the other animals suggesting he wears goggles as an incentive to make him take a bath. I recall his surprised exclamation of "Goggles!" when directed to get in the tub, which always made my children laugh. I would greatly appreciate any help with this matter. My children's father passed away a few years ago and I would love to surprise them with a copy of this wonderful reminder of a memorable time.

I'm not quite sure but it sounds like a book I was read when I was little. I THINK it may be "little critters"

I'm not quite sure but it sounds like a book I was read when I was little. I THINK it may be "little critters"-just me in the tub and just take a bath and i was so mad.

Quote by: neil_deleeuw@hotmail.com

Hi, my name is Ashley and I'm not quite sure but it sounds like a book I was read when I was little. I THINK it may be "little critters"-just me in the tub and just take a bath and i was so mad. Also, a really good website that I'm not sure if you know about is well I'll give you this because I'm not quite sure how I found this place( http://en.allexperts.com/q/Juvenile-Children-s-2215/index.htm) I hope you find what your looking for. Best of luck, Ashley

Ashley, thank you very much for responding to my message and trying to help me. I'm going to visit the link you provided me and follow the "Little Critters" trail to see if this is indeed the book I'm looking for. I'll let you know!

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1