8 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 9151 times)  

Sometime between 1955 and 1960 I had a book that had the lines: Susie says that backdoor keys and yellow cheese grow on trees... Susie says that every night the house takes off in flight... Can anyone tell me the title and/or author?

Did you ever find this book? I had it too - "Susie says that every night her house goes flying out of sight. One day we will go to the moon, in a great big yellow & green balloon. Susie says so." Still looking for it.... I don't think it was a Golden Book. The title was "Susie Says".

I have found this book, but have no email address re you... If you're still out there looking, let me know by posting a reply!

Quote by: Golden Press 1959

I have found this book, but have no email address re you... If you're still out there looking, let me know by posting a reply!

If you click on the the original posters userid, the next screen gives a link to email the user. I believe you will need to register first, before you can email a member.

I had the book, "Susie Says" when I was little and apparently knew it off by heart - even when to turn the pages - although I was only about 3 and couldn't actually read. My mum could quote it to me but she passed away nearly a decade ago now. I'd love to get a copy of the book. If anybody has it and would be willing to pass it on please let me know. - Ruth W.

btw I have just joined up to this website so I hope that means you will be able to contact me if you are able to help me get this book which has a lot of sentimental value to me.

I, too, owned this book as a child. I now have a grandchild. Please email me with the information on how to get this book. Thank you. I am looking for this book and will accept your email. Thank you.

smart

Quote by: dat

Quote by: Golden Press 1959<p>I have found this book, but have no email address re you... If you're still out there looking, let me know by posting a reply!</p>

If you click on the the original posters userid, the next screen gives a link to email the user. I believe you will need to register first, before you can email a member.

I, too, am interested in this book. Please email me where I can get it, Thank you. God bless.

8 posts :: Page 1 of 1