3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5758 times)  

i got a box with 113 little golden books and other printers[ tella tale etc]. anyhoo my space is limited and id be interested is selling these books....i researched and some seem to be desireable...all from the 50-60s....condition is fair to good.....they were well read and enjoyed....partial list..dr dan at the circus...mary poppins happy holiday..woody woodpecker..gandy goose..billy&his steamroller..crusader rabbit...swiss family robinson..toby tyler..wonder book of trucks..fury...cinderella..perri&her friends..howdy dooy&santa clause..round about trains...hippity hop around the block..bear country...many holiday editions and religious topics...t.v shows...big collection... ..estate sale find....no reasonable offer refused...shipping weight 25lbs...

most of these book are sold at the flea mkt this weekend....ive got 21 lgb left that never went to the flea...all A editions...the ones i saved have been gettin bids on ebay....ill update the list tonight after work....

heres the titles:::
captain kangraroo suprise party "A"
howdy doody & santa clause--A
pollyanna--A
pierre bear--A grades poor
story of baby jesus--A
swiss family robinson--A
toby tyler--A
dr dan at the circus--A no band aids
play ball!-A
ruff&ready--A
mary poppins--jolly holiday--A
party in shariiland--A
the little golden mother goose --A
tammy--A not cuts
naughty bunny--A
little golden book of fairy tales --A
we love grandpa miss francis A
how to tell ti9me--A grades poor
quick draw mcgraw --A
babys fiurst christmas...A

i would like to sell these as a lot or trade for marbles or marble related items such as illustration of marbles on books ,,etc...thanks

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1