6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 8890 times)  

Hi,

I am looking to buy Little Golden Books to make a collection for my son. I can pay up to 50 cents each books... I know that sounds low, but I am only looking for storybook quality.. Do not need to be in perfect collecters condition. No ripped pages or scribbles, but wear is okay. If you have a lot to sell, please contact me. I am in Canada so I will have to pay rediculas shipping charges, so that's why I can only afford up to 50 cents each. I am a young mom, and I had some of these books when I was little...now I want some for my son who is a year old now. Thanks so much.

silly

Hi! Are you still looking to buy some LGB? I have just started going through my books and will be listing them on Ebay. If you're interested in purchasing LGB, please contact me: michellemelnik@hughes.net

I was getting ready to set up 20 Little golden books for Ebay when I came across your posting. I will gladly sell you these books at .50 cents each. I work for the Post Office and can check on what postage will be to Canada. E-mail me at Rahl13@msn.com. I take Paypal if its available to you.

happy

Hi I am Jill in NJ. I have maybe 250 Golden Books and Wonder Books and Elf Books. Primarily GOlden Books all sizes. I am trying to sell the entire lot for .50 cents each. Do you want to buy any of them? If you give me names I'll see if I have them. Many are older like prior 1960,
Respecfully yours,
Jill Starr

lpcyu@optonline.net

THANKS!

Quote by: Melissa (meandnegro@hotmail.com)

Hi,

I am looking to buy Little Golden Books to make a collection for my son. I can pay up to 50 cents each books... I know that sounds low, but I am only looking for storybook quality.. Do not need to be in perfect collecters condition. No ripped pages or scribbles, but wear is okay. If you have a lot to sell, please contact me. I am in Canada so I will have to pay rediculas shipping charges, so that's why I can only afford up to 50 cents each. I am a young mom, and I had some of these books when I was little...now I want some for my son who is a year old now. Thanks so much.

I HAVE 10 LITTLE GOLDEN BOOKS THAT I AM SELLING. THE TITLES ARE:

PINOCCHIO
LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
POCAHONTAS
DONALD DUCK AND THE ONE BEAR
THE UGLY DUCKLING
THE MONSTER AT THE END OF THIS BOOK
TIMOTHY TIGERS TERRIBLE TOOTHACHE
WINNIE -THE -POOH
DONALD DUCK AND THE BIG DOG
BAMBI

EMAIL ME AT CAROL_HUDSON@SBCGLOBAL.NET IF YOU ARE INTERETED
I ALSO HAVE 35 LITTLE GOLDEN BOOKS THAT ARE CHRISTMAS TITLES THAT I AM SELLING FOR $1.00 EACH.
THANK YOU
CAROL
11/8/07 Big Grin Big Grin

happy

I have 800 plus books for sale from the 502 thru 90s.Most in excellent to mint condition... Are you still buying???Mgerver@aol.com

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1