3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 4508 times)  

Hi Folks,
I have several Golden books in wonderful condition for their age with no writing etc listed on e bay at kat_collectables. I have a couple that I am curious on. The first is a Little Golden activity book entitled Mike and Melissa paper dolls. There is no writing through out, and the only things missing are the two paper dolls, but the other pages are intact with the doll clothes. I have it on bid for $2 with 6 watchers. My boyfriend suggested I put a buy it now on there as well, but have no clue what to put for a price and I have been searching everywhere. The other one I was curious on is 1948 Bambi. It looks in pretty good shape, just someones name inside the front cover. I have been selling on e bay all kinds of things since December, and am learning as I go. Any idea what these books are worth?

Thanks
Kat

Please use the FAQ on this site to help you decide what edition the books might be. The year 1948 does not date the book as it is the story copyright.

Quote by: kat_collectables

Hi Folks,
I have several Golden books in wonderful condition for their age with no writing etc listed on e bay at kat_collectables. I have a couple that I am curious on. The first is a Little Golden activity book entitled Mike and Melissa paper dolls. There is no writing through out, and the only things missing are the two paper dolls, but the other pages are intact with the doll clothes. I have it on bid for $2 with 6 watchers. My boyfriend suggested I put a buy it now on there as well, but have no clue what to put for a price and I have been searching everywhere. The other one I was curious on is 1948 Bambi. It looks in pretty good shape, just someones name inside the front cover. I have been selling on e bay all kinds of things since December, and am learning as I go. Any idea what these books are worth?

Thanks
Kat

Mike and Melissa with cut out clothes and dolls $35, but without the dolls and usually the clothes only $5, you may be able to get around $10 for it on EBAY, maybe more if you are lucky.

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1