2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 4173 times)  

This forum has been so helpful to me, I have been lurking for a week or so. I am new to LGB collecting every time I get another book I am learning and loving it more.My husband came home today with 2 books for me ( so sweet) one is " How to tell time". It has a cut out of a clock on the front cover, it is in fair to good condition ( the only reason I say fair is because the hands are missing on the clock). It is copyright 1957 and is an "A" edition. Does anyone have any idea of the dollar value of this book? Please do not misunderstand this message, I am not in this for money and it doesn't really matter to me if a book is worth 50 cents or 50 dollars I was just courious. Thank you for all your help, and I will be around more often- if thats okay !!!

By: Likes:

Because the clock hands are missing it has very little value if any.
It has value to you because you wanted to add it to your collection but books that are incomplete or missing something are worth nothing.
I have books which are in poor shape in my collection also until I find a better one to take its place.

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1