5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5681 times)  

Have just decided to collect a few Golden Books, mainly to read to my brand new grandson-born in USA, but returning to Australia--lucky boy dual citizenship. Could someone please advise or suggest the best catalog book that I could use as a reference, mainly as I have forgotten the titles for some of my old favourites. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Cheers Heather

Cheers Heather

curious

Steve Santi has put out different editions of guidebooks. Look over the offerings and choose which is best. I love the 4th edition because it has records in it. the 5th is in color.

Thank you, I have seen one on Amazon, but the feedback is a bit mixed. You obviously find it OK, so will probably go with that. Many thanks for responding.

Cheers Heather

The guidebook will give you a title list, cover pictures, date of printing and approx. pricing. Are you looking for more?? Steve has put out 5 editions and each has other things in it. I mentioned the records. Some have tell a tale and wonder books. Some have big golden. Find the mix you want to have and buy. He is the only current writer of guidebooks. You will not find Austailian editions in them..only a mention. Numbering and titles are different.

Thanks for this, I am going to go for the one with information about title cover etc.

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1