5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5713 times)  

Please help. I am looking for a book. My friend has been talking about this book forever. She cannot remember the name of it. Please, if anyone can help by providing a list of books about faries, it would be greatly appreciated. I want to find this book and give my friend back a memory. Thanks.

confused

I have a book about Fairy Tales " My Little Golden Book Of Fairy Tales" that contains 3 stories and they are Rapunzel, Beauty and the Beast, and Toads and Diamonds. The book 211-62 ISBN 0-307-02176-9 is a First Edition printed in 1990. My email address is lisleub@lisleusedbooks.com

mellow

Thanks very much. But, I have bought that book and thats not it. Thanks again. I will keep looking.

hopeful

Could it be Just Imagine - A Book of Fairyland Rhymes by Guy Gilchrist? It was published in 1990.

Finally I have found the name of the book. It's : 'THE GIANT GOLDEN BOOK OF ELVES AND FAIRIES'...I saw it on eBay. Unfortunatly the auction was over. If anyone has a lead on this book, please let me know. My quest continues. Thanks for helping me. I cannot express my thanks well enough for this forum. Thanks again.

happy
5 posts :: Page 1 of 1