6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 9817 times)  

Hi Everyone,
I am not a collector, but I do have a little golden activity book Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty with paper dolls. At the top right corner it says A33, 29c and on the bottom right corner of the front cover it has a letter c and underneath that it says walt disney productions. Inside it has 2 copyrights 1959 and 1957. This book is in good condition and has all the clothing and dolls intact. I have wondered for years how much the book is worth, I would never sell it as it was a gift from my mother but I am very curious as to how much it is worth.

curious

Quote by: Walt Disney

Hi Everyone,
I am not a collector, but I do have a little golden activity book Walt Disney's Sleeping Beauty with paper dolls. At the top right corner it says A33, 29c and on the bottom right corner of the front cover it has a letter c and underneath that it says walt disney productions. Inside it has 2 copyrights 1959 and 1957. This book is in good condition and has all the clothing and dolls intact. I have wondered for years how much the book is worth, I would never sell it as it was a gift from my mother but I am very curious as to how much it is worth.

Sleeping Beauty (Paper Dolls) 1959 24 Pages A Edition #A33 in mint or very fine condition with all dolls and clothes in tact is quoted as being worth $175.00. Really it is only worth what people will pay for it, but this is the quote from Steve Santi's LGB Collectors book.
Colleen

Quote by: Colleen S

Quote by: Walt Disney

Hi Everyone,

Sleeping Beauty (Paper Dolls) 1959 24 Pages A Edition #A33 in mint or very fine condition with all dolls and clothes in tact is quoted as being worth $175.00. Really it is only worth what people will pay for it, but this is the quote from Steve Santi's LGB Collectors book.
Colleen

I have the same book however the binding is ripped a little bit. Is it still worth anything?

Is your book complete with dolls and clothes uncut? If it is a ripped binding would reduce the price a bit as the 175 is for a mint book.

The dolls have been cut and I am not sure how many outfits they are supposed to have?

Quote by: goldhunt

Is your book complete with dolls and clothes uncut? If it is a ripped binding would reduce the price a bit as the 175 is for a mint book.

A paper doll book that is cut , incomplete and a tore binding has a much smaller value.

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1