6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5990 times)  

I have searched for years to find a golden book that I barely remember. I must have been no more than three years old. This book had pictures of a small white dog that got into trouble. I remember him getting into molasses (?).... If anyone has any info, I'd really appreciate it.

caffeinated

I have a Little Golden Book "THE POKY LITTLE PUPPY" original printing from 1942 (the begining of the Little Golden Book Press). This is the best selling children's book of all time (selling over 15 million). For pictures and more info contact me at cajunqueenie@uneediget.com.

I don't believe there is molasses in that story?????

I LOVE the Poky LIttle Puppy but this dog was a fluffy, white dog......getting into trouble at home....he got molasses (or what I thought was molasses) in his coat, made a mess.....that's pretty much all I can remember.

It's one of my first childhood memories and I believe is what initially gave me a love for books - I'd love to find it!

caffeinated

I don't know if this is it or not, but I found this on ebay when I was searching for a particular book. It's called, "Rags." Here is the link so you can check it out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Little-Golden-Book-Rags-32-year-old-book_W0QQitemZ150272506447QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150272506447

Just an update - I found my book, it's called "Snowball" but wasn't a Golden Book after all - seems it was a Tell a Tale book. . . . thanks so very much for all your help and input.

caffeinated
6 posts :: Page 1 of 1