4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 8267 times)  

When I was a kid, I had a collection of Little Golden Books on records. It was a box set with the books and records together. Is there anyway I could find them again? I really want to share them with my daughter.

thoughtful

What you are seeking is the 'Little Golden Book-Record Read-along Collection.'It contained 20 books with records and was produced in 1977. I see them often on ebay.

I have a set of the "Little Golden Book & Record Read-Along Collection"...17 out of 20 of them...includes: The Little Fat Policeman; The Taxi That Hurried; Tootle; There's No Such Thing As A Dragon; Thumbelina; The Poky Little Puppy; Puss in Boots; Noah's Ark; Seven Little Postmen; Smokey the Bear; Chicken Little; Mickey Mouse, Brave Little Tailor; The Large and Growly Bear; Rumpelstiltskin; The Saggy Baggy Elephant; David and Goliath; and The Tawny Scrawny Lion. C. 1977. They appear to be in pretty good shape, though I do not have a record player to test them out. If you are interested in them, let me know. I will check back for your response.

I HAVE A SET OF LITTLE GOLDEN BOOK-RECORD COLLECTION IT HAS 21 BOOKS AND RECORDS WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH ITS WORTH?

thoughtful
4 posts :: Page 1 of 1