Little Golden Book Collector

Friday, January 19 2018 @ 05:31 AM GMT
 Forum Index >  Forum >  Feedback New Topic Post Reply
 Looking for a special book
   |  Printable Version
By: Anonymous: Jessica ()  Wednesday, August 06 2008 @ 01:22 AM GMT (Read 3829 times)  
Anonymous: Jessica

I don't know if anyone can help. I have been looking for a book for many years. My mom used to read it to me when I was 2 or 3 years old (in the late 70's). I am not sure of the title, but some of the text goes..."Shoes, shoes, shoes...old shoes, new shoes...these shoes are the baby's. I would love to find and purchase this book as a surprise for my mom. It would mean a lot to us!

By: carol (offline)  Saturday, September 12 2009 @ 06:13 AM GMT  
carol

Hi Jessica--I see you wrote about this over a year ago; I was browsing ebay's books/antiquarian & collectible/ nursery books tonight and saw a book called "The Golden Shoe Book", with pictures by Richard Scarry, published in 1977, author, Kathryn Hitte. It is a shaped book with a large bear holding a red shoe, and in front of him, the book's pages shaped like a large red shoe, about half the size of the bear. It's a Buy It Now offered by grandattic723, for $10.99 plus $2.77 shipping. Could this be the book you're thinking of? Hope this helps!

nana/mama
Forum Chatty
Chatty

Profile Email    
By: Anonymous: M Jackson ()  Saturday, June 29 2013 @ 03:53 PM GMT  
Anonymous: M Jackson

I actually have this book. My mom saved it since I was a child and my kids have lost interest. It is in pretty decent shape. Feel free to contact me at missyjackson1@hotmail.com. Regards,

New Topic Post Reply