21 posts :: Page 2 of 3
By: Likes:

Quote by: MsGanda

i love books of any kind.. i am interested can you give me more details? thanks!

book fan

I HAVE TOO MANY TOO LIST, BUT I HAVE MICKEY MOUSE, LOONEY TOONS, X-MAS, TRADITIONAL GOLDEN BOOKS. IS THERE ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
JANE

The boy with a drum maybe that is it. I am extremely interested in that one. How were you thinking of selling them?

Yes, I am interested in selling it. Make me an offer. It is not an x-mas story.

I have over 600 Little Golden Books and I am looking to sell my collection. Smile

happy

I am looking for "The Bear in the Boat" "Pantaloon" Please let me know if you have either of these.

I am looking for The boy with his drum. I am not sure of the correct title I just remember rat a tat rum a tum the boy with his drum.
If you have this please let me know

thoughtful

I have two copies for sale on my website. You can see the covers by clicking the link below.

Boy With A Drum

Steve Santi
Author ofCollecting Little Golden Books & Warman's Children's Books
Collecting Little Golden Books and similiar Children's Books

Hi,
Do you have "Tickity Tock What Time Is It?" or "Let's Go Shopping" or "Mrs. Moppets Surprise Party"? I would be interested in those. Also I'm trying to find a Golden Book I can't remember the name of it. It must be an old one. I remember reading it in 1959 or so. It's about a girls' school and a maypole. In the end a giraffe ends up being their maypole.

Sandy

Quote by: jbamford

Hello,

I have many books to sell since I haven't much room to store them any more. Is anyone interested?

Jane

I am looking for "The Bear in the Boat".... is that one of the books you have? My email is Maur80@aol.com...Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Maureen

SandyLee,

I have the following for sale at my online store: "Tickity Tock What Time Is It?" , "Mrs. Moppets Surprise Party" and the Giraffe that went to school. The last two are Wonder Books.

Steve's Online Store

Steve Santi
Author ofCollecting Little Golden Books & Warman's Children's Books
Collecting Little Golden Books and similiar Children's Books

21 posts :: Page 2 of 3