21 posts :: Page 1 of 3
By: Likes:
  (Read 57473 times)  

Hello,

I have many books to sell since I haven't much room to store them any more. Is anyone interested?

Jane

I might be interested. I'm not a collector or anything, I'm just getting ready to start a family and would like to pass on to my kids as many of the stories that I enjoyed as a child that I can. Most of the stories I remember are from the "First Little Golden Books", but my wife's family had a lot of the bigger ones.

If you haven't had any takers, please let me know what you have and we'll see if we can work something out.

Thanks.

curious

Hello,

I am not selling them as collector's either. I just want kids to enjoy them, instead of them sitting in the garage. I was thinking of $1.00 each. They are not in bad condition, but not perfect. What state do you live in? I have many from the 70's and up.

I am looking for The Little Red Hen, but the copy from 1981. It was my favorite book as a child and I've been trying to find it on Ebay for awhile now, but at a decent price...
Is this in your collection?

Hello,

I have the book, BUT I just noticed the last couple of pages is gone. The year in 1973. Sorry. If you interested, let me know.
Jane

Hello,

I just found The Little Red Hen, but in a smaller version. One of the small books. 1981. No pages missing. No writing in it. Just like new. Interested?

I am very interested (in the book with all the pages). Is there anyway you can post a picture of the cover? Perhaps you could email it to me? I'm just trying to find the one I had as a kid, so I'd want to make sure it was the right one. Also, what would you be willing to sell it for? Thanks so much for your help...
email: ac252001@ohio.edu

i love books of any kind.. i am interested can you give me more details? thanks!

book fan

smart

I am looking for The Little Drummer Boy would you happen to have that in your collection?

I do not have the Little Drummer Boy, but I have The Boy With a Drum.

21 posts :: Page 1 of 3