9 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 21287 times)  

Hi there,
I am posing a problem to all Golden Book readers. I once read a book when I was a little girl, which is over thirty years ago that to this day have never been able to find. I am not even sure if it is a Golden Book. The title, to the best of my memory, is the Patchwork Puppy. Does anyone know if it really existed? Or perhhaps was a figment of my imagination. It was about a little stuffed dog and how he would go out and get into mischif because he disobey his mother. Everytime he would disobey her something would happen and he would get a rip in his coat. His Mother would then sew up the rip ion his coat. The little puppy got into trouble so many times he wondered if his mother would stiull love him. The little puppy misbehaved so many times he looked like a patch work quilt. The story to me as a little girl was about unconditional love.If anyone knows the where abouts of this book could they give me a heads up. Thank you.

It sure did exist, because I had it, too. I wish I knew the author...

amazon has The Patchwork Puppy listed, but out of print with no used copies currently for sale...could be it though...(doesn't look like a LGCool The book listed in amazon is by Wanda L. Bowen... but it may not be the book you seek,

java

The tias eaddress is not a golden book.

there is a little golden book titled 'The poky little puppy and the patchwork blanket' hope this helps

I actually have a copy of this AWESOME book. I will post it on my website for all the people who remember it like me.
Here:
http://www.qtpi1969.com/?p=1748

Enjoy!
Laughing Out Loud

Shel

thoughtful

Did you find the Patchwork Puppy. I have one

9 posts :: Page 1 of 1