18 posts :: Page 2 of 2
By: Likes:

I will look through mine and see, I think I have it

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help.

I have cars and trucks in very good condition

That is wonderful news! Thank you so much for taking the time to look for it.
I have never bought anything over the internet, so I am not sure how to go about it. I am willing to pay pretty much anything for this particular book.
If you would like to get in touch with me to sort out the details, my email address is [email]julesrulz99@hotmail.com[/email]

Many many thanks,
Julianne

I am not familiar with this story as a golden book.I do not know each story tho'.
There is an Elf book called 'Mr.Bear's House.' I do not collect these so I don't know the story. The cover has a bear sweeping the welcome mat off with a broom and a couple of birds flying in the dust cloud. Does this sound familiar???

I am looking for Mr. Puffer Bill Train Engineer, if anyone knows of where I can find this book, I would appreciate it--no luck on ebay at the moment.

Angela

I am looking for a LGB that is about a little girl who is convinced that she is an Indian and tells all of her classmates. I do not know the title however and am desperately searching for it for a christmas present. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thankyou

I AM AND HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A CHILDREN'S BOOK. THE BOOK WAS TITLED "CARS AND TRUCKS". IT WAS A SMALL HARDBACK BOOK THAT RHYMED. THE FIRST FEW PAGES WENT LIKE THIS... CARS AND TRUCKS, TRUCKS AND CARS EVERYWHERE YOU GO..SOME ARE SMALL AND VERY FAST AND SOME ARE BIG AND SLOW. I THINK IT WAS A GOLDEN BOOK. I KNOW IT WAS AROUND IN THE EARLY 80'S BUT MAY HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED EARLIER. IF YOU HAVE THIS BOOK PLEASE EMAIL ME ...debbied81@yahoo.com. BE SURE TO TITLE IT "YOUR CAR BOOK" SO THAT I WONT DELETE IT.

18 posts :: Page 2 of 2