6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 7248 times)  

inside cover says "brand new book" copyright 1956. On spine side of back inner cover .. last page .. is the letter A

no scuffing on edges of cover though there has been a book plate on inner cover over "This LGB belongs to" which has been partially removed. Binding tight. I don't think it was a "favorite" book.

I need much more info...like what is the cover like, how many pages is the book, what is the spine like???

the gold strip on the spine is intact even where it covers the staples. No numbers on the pages... but if you count them like a book does, there are 24.
The cover is shiny with two little wrinkles from when they glued the page to the cardboard. One little 1/16" by 1/4" bit missing. Upper corner reads 268 25cents. back cover has advertisement for "Big Golden Books for growing minds".

WHAT IS THE COVER PHOTO??

The cover is pale green with a little light brown haired girl. She has a daisy chain in her hair... smelling a red/purple tulip. White daffodil. blue flower with bee. *censored* willows. her dress is pink with white ruffled trim. lettering is teal.

I have tried quite few times to post this reply but was unsuccessful each time.

I believe your book to be first edition from 1956. The price in mint condition is 8.00. Any flaws or missing parts takes away from that price.

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1