3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 4854 times)  

I am looking to find these titles that I had as a child, so that my new daughter can enjoy them too. I am not a "real" collector, I don't care if they aren't mint condition, names in the front are fine with me, as are some other imperfections. Years and editions don't matter to me. Obviously I don't want ones with missing pages or really bad scribbling, but scuffing and some marks are OK by me. I can't afford to pay collector's prices for them (and I'm not really looking for perfect copies either) but hopefully you might have some extra copies sitting around that have been replaced by better ones in your collection. Anyhow, if you have any of these, please email me at ktymom21@yahoo.com with titles and your asking prices. I can pay by paypal, or whatever method you prefer.
Here's the listSmile

123 juggle with me

adventures of goat

boats

brave little tailor

children's zoo

good humor man

if I had a dog

the magic next door

my own grandpa

new friends for the saggy baggy elephant

one of the family

our baby

our flag

raggedy ann and andy and fido

raggedy ann and andy and the cookie snatcher

rags

riddles riddles a to z

shoelace box

sleepytime ABC

the best of all

tiger's adventure

tommy visits the doctor

train to timbuctoo

the wait for me kitten

where will all the animals go

white bunny and his magic nose

wiggles

How are you coming on your search for these? I thought I would ask for an updated list in case you've found some, and then go look in my library to see what I might have for you.

Hi
I have Riddles Riddles A-Z up on eBay this week - it finishes tomorrow if you are interested. Good luck with finding them all.
Cheers
Leigh

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1