2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5185 times)  

I have a couple of lgb that I would like to sell, they were my mothers when she was younger, the titles are as follows Walt Disney's Mother Goose, not sure of the edition, About the Seashore (first edition, good condition) Our World (first edition, good condition) Jerry at School (fourth edition, good condition) The Big Brown Bear (Third edition, good condition) and I have a few that may be of some sentimental value, My little golden dictionary (fourth edition, has a torn page and writing over the letter A) the little golden book of poetry (first edition, my mother wrote in it) and Disney's The Ugly Duckling (first edition, the cover has fallen off but it is still kept with the book. Also have some whitman tell a tale books, Farm ABC, Old McDonald had a farm, Little Red Riding Hood, and The Walton's Elizabeth and the magic lamp. From Rand McNally Elf I have Debbie and her nap and Bedtime stories (a little writing on one page) If you are interested please email me.

By: Likes:

I am interested to know if the little golden book of poetry is the same as the golden book of poetry by Werner? I am very interested in purchasing that one.

okay
2 posts :: Page 1 of 1