2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 3735 times)  

My name is Jessica Peachey and I teach 7th Grade English in Virginia. I have taken some time off this year to have a child of my own and to start a Co-OP at my church (Grace Mennonite Fellowship). I am trying desperately to build a library of Little Golden Books for us to utilize in homeschooling our younger children. I do not care if they are vintage or current; old or new. I just need to get this collection together soon so I can start planning for next year. I have a lot of sentimental attachment to this particular collection of books as I was raised on them and they had a huge influence in my life growing up. I want my children and the children in our church to grow up loving them as much as I did. Since I am a teacher, I make very little money- especially having taken this year off to start a family and develop a Co-OP.

If you feel it in your heart to contribute to my very small library as it stands... I can assure you, your books will be held by many little hands and treasured for many years. Thank you for your consideration.

Books can be sent to:

Jessica Peachey
8568 Koontz Corner Rd.
Harrisonburg, VA 22802

Kindly,
Jessica Peachey

By: Likes:

Thank you so much for the generous donation received yesterday!!! It was unexpected and made my whole week! You have no idea how appreciated these books will be and the use they will get for several years to come. I just can't thank you enough for your open heart and kindness! I was not expeciting to receive anything and it was a shock to see this box arrive full of wonderful golden books! Thank you Thank you Thank you- whomever you are!

Jessica

2 posts :: Page 1 of 1