18 posts :: Page 1 of 2
By: Likes:
  (Read 35844 times)  

I have an extensive collection of LGB and would be interested in selling the whole collection. I have over 900 with some first editions. Most all of them are in good to mint condition.

Hello-
Can you tell me if you have a golden book by the name of Charlie?

Thanks ,

Stella

I believe I have on Charlie the Cat. Is that the one you are looking for ?

Sorry for the delay in responding, I just got the message a few minutes ago. Can you tell me if the book (Charlie) ends with the orange and white cat playing tiger in the grass?

Can you please contact me at [email]stellanator@msn.com[/email]

Thank you again so much. This was my favorite book when I was growing up.

Thank you again.

Best Regards,

Stella M. Rostkowski

Hello:

I am searching for a copy of Eloise Wilkin's "Baby Dear". Do you have a copy of this?

Thank you!
Amy

Hi Amy, if brendarice does not have the book, Baby Dear, you can always find one on eBay.com
We have a small Eloise Wilkin Friends group on yahoo.com if you are interested in her work. She is the one that illustrated Baby Dear and also designed the Baby Dear doll, but you probably already knew that.
If you would like to check out our group it is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EloiseWilkinFriends/

It's not too active of a group, but I'm hoping that if more people join, there will be more discussion.
Good luck finding your Baby Dear book!

dollies-alamode

Thank you for responding! I did end up finding a fellow in Canada with a copy and am mailing the check today!

Amy

Desperately searching for a LGB which I read to my daughter approximately 17/18 years ago. Storyline: Picnic, a goose and duck or goose and chicken, lake, boat, rainy weather. She has entered college and would love to surprise her with this book as we lost ours in a flood a few years back.

Any assistance would be most appreciated.
Thanks.

Desperately searching for a LGB for that I read to my daughter approximately 17/18 years ago. Picnic, a goose and duck or goose and chicken, lake, boat, rainy weather. She has entered college and would love to surprise her with this book as we lost ours in a flood a few years back.

Any assistance would be most appreciated.
Thanks.

Hi,

Is there any chance that you have 'Cars and Trucks' or 'Out of my window' in your collection? I am desperately trying to find copies of them.

Many many thanks,
Julianne

18 posts :: Page 1 of 2