6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 6798 times)  

I unfortunately cannot remember the name of the book, therefore here I am. Smile
I am looking for a book, I believe it is a Little Golden Book. The only things I remember
about it are:
It was about a little girl
She had this amazing bedroom, very cozy and a fireplace in it.
It had a doll and her caring for her doll.

It's not "Little Mommy" because I have that book.

Can anyone help? I'd be so grateful. Smile

caffeinated

I think you are talking about Baby Dear written by Esther Wilkin with pictures by Eloise Wilkin. It begins "Baby Dear is my brand new baby doll. Daddy brought her to me on a very special day. It was the day he brought Mommy and our new baby home from the hospital." There is a picture of the little girl holding her doll in front of a fireplace although I think she is in the living room. Even if the fireplace is not in her bedroom, the bedroom is still amazing.

Sorry - I should have added that, yes, it is a Little Golden Book. It is copyright 1962 although the copy I have is a more recent printing than that.

Thanks for your posting. I do have that book as well and looked through it again, unfortunately it isn't it.
But you are right, that book is very sweet.

The book I had, one of the printings had to be around 1970 ish, because I was about 6 or 7.

Thanks again for helping. Smile

cold

If you are looking for Little Mommy, I have them. Check out my website at www.schultzsllc.com. Thanks, Dick

I don't know much about this, but could it be "So Big". I think it fits the time frame you're talking about.

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1