2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5710 times)  

I have been researching Little Golden Books because I was asked to sell a number of old ones sitting around my in-laws house. Now I have learned soooooo much from this site, on dates, printings, editions and conditioning. I was looking at values and what is listed for sale on ebay and am very confused. There are multiple listings for LGB's stating VINTAGE( I am assuming they define this as OLD)1947 or 1953, and these pictures of books they claim are VINTAGE have BAR CODES across the front cover. Is it just me or did bar codes come out in the 1980's or 90's and the scary thing is people are bidding on them. I want to sell the actual old one's I have for a fair price, I am not looking to gouge someone on a memory, do you have a suggestion as to where to sell these little antique books that I can prove are vintage, to the people who really want them?

determined
By: Likes:

Smile i know what you mean about the bar codes. i got hooked on lgb when i was looking for the 2 i had from my childhood. to my surprise.... one of them ( a several years later than orig. ) is selling on ebay for over 10.00 IF you can find it listed. it isnt even the origional! as i refine my collection, i am selling the ones i have duplicates of! anyone interested, email me.......jsnanat@hotmail.com
good luck with the selling!!!!!!

hungry
2 posts :: Page 1 of 1