3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 11138 times)  

i am using the book "where did the baby go?" as part of my daughters wedding, i would like to know some history on the book, author shiela hayes, pictures eloise wilkin, or any information?

This was my favorite book as a child, my mom gave it back to me when I had my child. I realize your daughter may of had her wedding by now; but just in case anyone else would like to know. I know this one is hard to find.

When it came out it was 59 cents and book 116

The fifth printing was in 1978,Copy write was 1974.

Sheila Hayes was the author and Eloise Wilkin was the illustrator.

loved

Quote by: shiela hayes

i am using the book "where did the baby go?" as part of my daughters wedding, i would like to know some history on the book, author shiela hayes, pictures eloise wilkin, or any information?

Confused umm... my parents are divorced, and im staying with my dad for the summer, its late i looked through the photo-album then the few childrens books, looked @ all the names on the books (where it says this book belongs to_____) i saw a few of my cousins names i went back to this book because the title reminded me of my favorite book (What's hevan?) i was looking for my book the 1 given to me @ birth. didnt find it. but the name in it was Sandra? i don't have a raletive with that name. i hope to give that beautifuul book to my 1st daughter. Rolling Eyes

okay
3 posts :: Page 1 of 1