6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 8348 times)  

Does anyone have a book of poems that would include one about a General Store? It rhymes and is all about what would be in the general store. I believe it was a Little Golden Book of Poetry. I would love to read it back to my Mother now. Thanks! Lorrie

Hi Lorrie Mac,

I have the book "The (Big) Golden Book of Poetry, published in 1965. It has the "General Store" on page 40 with illustration. I won't have it much longer though, as it is up for auction of Ebay.

How sweet that you want this to read to your Mother! I hope she knows what an awesome daughter she has Smile

sleepy

I also have the Little Golden Book of Poetry with the poem "General Store". It is written by Rachel Field; if you just want the words to the poem and not to buy the book, you can probably find it online and get the words to read to your mom. Hope you find it easily!

cheerful

Please allow me to clarify for the benefit of the other poster. I was not inferring that you need to buy the book, simply that it is up for auction and if you wanted the information out of it, I would not have it much longer. Thank you.

Could mkfisher contact me at lorriemac@kc.rr.com? I don't know anything about ebay....is it too late?

Lorrie....I have sent you an email Wink

awake
6 posts :: Page 1 of 1