6 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 7122 times)  

Hi--I saw recently online somewhere that "A Day at the Beach" by Kathryn and Byron Jackson, illustrated by Corinne Malvern. is being reprinted and will be available in May 2010. Would you know of other titles which are being reprinted in the near future? Is there somewhere online to find out? I checked the official LGB website, but no information. Don't remember just where online I saw this. Thanks for any help you can give on this!

nana/mama

Chatty
curious

Many titles have come back into print in the LGB 'classic' line. I do not know of the extent. I do have a list of title s that I own. I search LGB's on new book sites to acquire them.

Title being changed to : Day at the Seashore , Tentative release date: May 11, 2010

Steve Santi
Author ofCollecting Little Golden Books & Warman's Children's Books
Collecting Little Golden Books and similiar Children's Books

Thanks for the information about the title change for new reprint; I'll watch for it next May. Glad to see a Corinne Malvern illustrated LGB coming back into print! Besides Eloise Wilkin, Corinne Malvern is one of my favoriite LGB illustrators, going back to titles my family had in the 1950's! Thanks for both replies!

nana/mama

Chatty

Hi,

I have most of the books that are available on my website, www.schultzsllc.com. A couple that are not on there as yet are Kitten Who Thought He Was a Mouse, and Another Monster at the end of the Book. As they come out I get a copy immediately because I am a distributor for them. Let me know if you have any further question. Dick.

I just learned something about A Day at the Beach and thought I share it. The original title was going to be , A Day At The Seashore. This had already been added to the original cover art and was changed to A Day At The Beach, shortly before going to print. The new editors decided to go with the original titles in the book new release.

Steve Santi
Author ofCollecting Little Golden Books & Warman's Children's Books
Collecting Little Golden Books and similiar Children's Books

6 posts :: Page 1 of 1