3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 6716 times)  

I don't know if anyone can help. I have been looking for a book for many years. My mom used to read it to me when I was 2 or 3 years old (in the late 70's). I am not sure of the title, but some of the text goes..."Shoes, shoes, shoes...old shoes, new shoes...these shoes are the baby's. I would love to find and purchase this book as a surprise for my mom. It would mean a lot to us!

confused

Hi Jessica--I see you wrote about this over a year ago; I was browsing ebay's books/antiquarian & collectible/ nursery books tonight and saw a book called "The Golden Shoe Book", with pictures by Richard Scarry, published in 1977, author, Kathryn Hitte. It is a shaped book with a large bear holding a red shoe, and in front of him, the book's pages shaped like a large red shoe, about half the size of the bear. It's a Buy It Now offered by grandattic723, for $10.99 plus $2.77 shipping. Could this be the book you're thinking of? Hope this helps!

nana/mama

Chatty
curious

I actually have this book. My mom saved it since I was a child and my kids have lost interest. It is in pretty decent shape. Feel free to contact me at missyjackson1@hotmail.com. Regards,

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1