2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 6170 times)  

Hello collectors

I am not a collector but I have 130 approx Little Golden books and what to sell them. I seen then as much as 15.00 each on EBAY. The ones I haave are in fair to good condition, no yelow pages or water damage, some covers are a bit worn but that seems like that happens with books that are 30 to 40 years old. Most of the books I have a retail price of 39 cents up. They are from 1962 to the late 1970's but there are a few from 1959 and a few from the 1980's.

I any case I think any childrens books in good condition like these are worth 40 cents each! The are 2 different sizes, some small one and then a bigger size one. There are about 10 small one and 10 Jane Goodall Animal series books (8 in the set) 2 x of the same book.

There are 4 damaged books with missing cover or damaged page so I will take $48.00 US dollars plus shipping for all the books. Since most of you are probably collectors you know you cannot buy a childrens book for barely $0.40 anywhere, no matter the shape.

This is a limited offer because if no one purchases them before September 21, 2009, I am going to split them up and give 3 x 40 to daycares in the city I live in because our city makes parents purchase books for daycares and schools and since I have no childen, I will build up some good Karma and hope that this will help turn out some smarter children out there.

This is the only site I put these at, I just pulled it out of the internet. I do not know how much shipping will cost, but the cheapest way to send them is by Canada Post Parcel Post insured. I will find out the cost if you are interested in the books. My e-mail address is Patrickweymouth@shaw.ca . E-mail me if you want to purchase them with your e-mail address and I will find out the cost of shipping. If you decide to get them, you are also responsible for any taxes also to get them to you except I will not charge you Canadian Provincial or GST taxes on the books but you may have to pay it on the shipping. You are only being charged for 120 books even though there is more because as I said a few are damaged and this way you will get for sure what you paid for.

Thank you for your time,
Sincerely,

Patrick Weymouth
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
patrickweymouth@shaw.ca

okay
By: Likes:

Quote by: Patrick Weymouth

Hello collectors

I am not a collector but I have 130 approx Little Golden books and what to sell them. I seen then as much as 15.00 each on EBAY. The ones I haave are in fair to good condition, no yelow pages or water damage, some covers are a bit worn but that seems like that happens with books that are 30 to 40 years old. Most of the books I have a retail price of 39 cents up. They are from 1962 to the late 1970's but there are a few from 1959 and a few from the 1980's.

I any case I think any childrens books in good condition like these are worth 40 cents each! The are 2 different sizes, some small one and then a bigger size one. There are about 10 small one and 10 Jane Goodall Animal series books (8 in the set) 2 x of the same book.

There are 4 damaged books with missing cover or damaged page so I will take $48.00 US dollars plus shipping for all the books. Since most of you are probably collectors you know you cannot buy a childrens book for barely $0.40 anywhere, no matter the shape.

This is a limited offer because if no one purchases them before September 21, 2009, I am going to split them up and give 3 x 40 to daycares in the city I live in because our city makes parents purchase books for daycares and schools and since I have no childen, I will build up some good Karma and hope that this will help turn out some smarter children out there.

This is the only site I put these at, I just pulled it out of the internet. I do not know how much shipping will cost, but the cheapest way to send them is by Canada Post Parcel Post insured. I will find out the cost if you are interested in the books. My e-mail address is Patrickweymouth@shaw.ca . E-mail me if you want to purchase them with your e-mail address and I will find out the cost of shipping. If you decide to get them, you are also responsible for any taxes also to get them to you except I will not charge you Canadian Provincial or GST taxes on the books but you may have to pay it on the shipping. You are only being charged for 120 books even though there is more because as I said a few are damaged and this way you will get for sure what you paid for.

Thank you for your time,
Sincerely,

Patrick Weymouth
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
patrickweymouth@shaw.ca

confused
2 posts :: Page 1 of 1