2 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 4811 times)  

I have 11 of these Little Golden Book that were my husbands as a child. I am not looking to get rich off of these, I am more concerned with them going to a good home and to someone who will take care of them. Thats why I thought this site would be perfect for these. I am only asking $7 for the 11 of them. Most of them are in excellent shape. I have looked thru each one briefly and all look to be in tact. I will specify whats wrong w/ each in my list. Some have slightly worn corners, some not at all. Some show normal signs of shelf wear. If interested I will take the time to do my homework and find out dates and whatever else you need to know about these books. Shipping will be from Illinois and it will be an additional $10. If interested or have any questions please email me at tiburon101@hotmail.com. Thank you.

My Christmas Treasury
Benji--Fastest Dog in the West (from McDonalds??)
Rabbit and his Friends--slightly worn corners
Sesame Street-The Together Book--small piece of price tag sticker in corner
Little Golden-Picture Dictionary--store sticker still on it, picture pealing away from cardboard front
Winnie-the-Pooh meets Gopher--slightly worn corners
Words--store sticker still on it, binding tore on the inside a little
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs---some wear to it. Has a name written on the inside
Little Cottontail--wearing on corners, store sticker still on it (.28 cents!!)
Winnie-the-Pooh-The Honey Tree--slight wear on corners, metalic on binding a little wron off, I erased a few pencil marks out of it
Donald Duck and the Witch next Door--small piece of price tag sticker still on it

By: Likes:

These have been sold and are gone. Thank you! Smile

cheerful
2 posts :: Page 1 of 1