4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 6529 times)  

Hello,

I hope someone can help me find this book for my mom. She says the title is The Littlest Christmas Tree and that it is a Golden Book. I have found this title by other publishers, but not by Golden. She swares it's by Golden- the version she read when she was young. My mom was born in 1951 so the book was probably published around that time or earlier.
I appreciate any information anyone has on this book and how I might be able to find it.
Thanks.

This book is a Wonder Book. It had two different covers. It is the same size as a golden book.

cheerful

Hello, here's some more information on this Wonder Book. It was published in 1954, authored by Thornton W. Burgess; to find a copy, go to Amazon--there are several booksellers there with copies available at $3.00 and under (plus $3.99 for shipping). There are more expensive copies, too, but the cheaper ones are stated as in good condition. So you should easily find a nice copy for your mom. Happy hunting!

nana/mama

Chatty
cheerful

I have actually been looking for a book as well....that I THOUGHT was called the littlest christmas tree...but I eventually found out it was called The ChristmasTree that Grew and it is a Golden. You may want to ask her!

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1