5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 7215 times)  

Hello,

Today we woke up to about 33 inches of snow, and something my husband said to me about snowshoes brought back a memory of a LIttle Golden Book I had when I was a child. It was about a family of rabbits who used tennis rackets as snowshoes to get around on Christmas after a big snow. Any ideas on what this was called, and if it is hard to find?

Thanks
TaraAubrey

I don't believe it was ever in a Little Golden Book but it was a story in the Big Golden Book, The Animals Merry Christmas. (Was not in the Little Golden Book of the same title)
A picture of the cover can be seen her on my website

Steve Santi
Author ofCollecting Little Golden Books & Warman's Children's Books
Collecting Little Golden Books and similiar Children's Books

Hi Tara--There is a story titled "The Snowshoe Rabbits" in one of my kids' Little Golden Books "My Christmas Treasury". The book was published in 1976; it contains Christmas poems and short stories. I just read this story last week to one of my granddaughters! The book is easy to find and VERY inexpensive on Amazon right now; I just saw some copies for 28-49 cents (plus $3.99 shipping usually) for good condition books! Happy hunting!

nana/mama

Chatty
cheerful

Thank you so much!!!

cheerful

Hi- I do have several copies of this book on my website- www.schultzsllc.com. Let me know if I can help further. Dick

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1