8 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 10889 times)  

I need help finding a golden book. It was my favorite book as a kid and someday I would like to find it so I can pass on the tradition. Anyway the book was about a child and bedtime. I was pretty young when it got destroyed but I do remember a few things like I believe it was a little boy or little girl with brown hair who at some point were wearing blue pajamas. I have been told it is I'm not sleepy but the only picture I can find doesnt look like the book I remember. Well if anyone knows please help me! Thanks

My Goodnight Book

That's not it but thanks for trying

Have you look at the book "Good Night" by Jane Werner it's about a little girl that does not want to go to bed, not sure what color her pj's are.
Try this site auntbook.com she will answer any question on only children's books.

Hi Rachel, Could the book you're looking for be "Hush Hush It's Sleepytime"? It's c. 1984 by Peggy Parrish. It's on ebay right now, auction ends Feb. 18. The listing has a photo of the cover which shows a girl in bed wearing short puff-sleeved blue pj's or nightgown. There is another photo of a page from the inside of the book showing a goose and some of the text of the story. If you check findbookprices.com, you'll see that this book is one of the pricier LGB's. The ebay bidding starts at $7.00 (no bids yet), so if it's the right book, you might be able to snag a bargain if the bidding doesn't go too high. But do look at the two photos; it might jog your memory or at least rule this one out. Happy Hunting!

nana/mama

Chatty

"It's Bedtime" by B.G. Ford? That was my favorite!

A sleepy story (A First little Golden book) (9780307681355): Elisabeth Burrowes: Books.
One of the lines repeated is - "Tell me a story" It was one of my daughter's favorites as a child in the early 80's.

8 posts :: Page 1 of 1