3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 4412 times)  

Raggedy Ann and Marcella make a blue cake......................don't know the title, but I have been looking for this book for 10 years. My Mother purchased "Raggedy Ann's Birthday Party" for me before she died, thinking it was the book I was looking for, but unfortunately it wasn't.

I read this book when I was growing up, and the picture in my mind of that little blue cake is why my son got a blue cake on his first birthday in 1977. Can anyone help me find that book????????????????????

Are you sure that this book it is a Little Golden Book? There are six Raggedy Ann Little Golden Books printed. Raggeday and Andy and the Rainy Day, Raggedy Ann and Andy Help Santa Clause, Raggedy Ann and Andy The Little Gray Kitten, Raggedy Ann and Andy Five Birthday Parties in A Row, Raggedy Ann and Fido and Raggedy Ann and the Cookie Snatcher. So when I looked through the titles that made me think that maybe it was Rggedy Ann and Andy Five Parties in a Row. It seems like it would be the only one that might fit the description. I do not have this one so I can't look at the storyline. It was printed around 1979. The cover features Raggedy Ann and a whole slew of toys. Well maybe this will send you in a right direction

okay

Hello, I asked Aunt Book at auntbook.com about this story (she does not sell books on her website, but helps people find out titles of children's books based on whatever you can remember about storyline, characters, etc.) She suggested a Wonder Book, Raggedy Andy's Surprise, c. 1953, by Johnny Gruelle. Abebooks.com has several copies for $5 to $9, and a picture of the cover. Hope this helps!

nana/mama

Chatty
cheerful
3 posts :: Page 1 of 1