5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 6202 times)  

I am still hoping someone remembers the book "A Child's Garden of Verse" by Stevenson. It had beautiful illustrations. My sister just had a baby and I'd love to find her a copy. It was one of our favorites as a child.

Anyone have a copy of this book? I'd be willing to purchase a copy in good condition.

thank you.

Vanda,
I am sorry you are having such a hard time. I searched ebay for you check out item #1976325859. I hope you get this in time it only has about 9 hours left. This is a lot of five books the bid starts at $7.00. Good luck. When you search ebay click on "smart search" then on the drop down menu cilck on "exact phrase" type in Childs garden of verses in the search bar and check the box that says "search in titles and discriptions". That should help. Let me know if you get the book you are looking for.
Jami

Thank you very much. I followed your directions and had a blast viewing all the listings. I discovered I was calling it "verse" instead of "verses".

I found the book I'm looking for, The Golden Book version!

What a great resource this is. Thanks for taking the time.

A Child's Garden of Verses by Robert Louis Stephenson is not hard to find. I've given it several times as baby gifts. Are you looking for a particular copy? There are many variations out there. Mostly it's the size of the book and the illustrations used. The poems seem to remain constant. Good luck. Mary Strong

I saw a couple of copies of this on ebay, but the auction were about over. You might keep trying on ebay by searching by the title of the book and be sure a check off "search" in titles and descriptions. I hope you can catch one.

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1