4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5705 times)  

I am searching for the title of a favorite "Ding Dong School" book that I owned as a child in the early 1950's. The story involves a child making and decorating cookies with his/her Mother. Also, can anyone tell me just how many "Ding Dong School" books there were? Thank you in advance for any help you can give me in this title search.

There were 26 Ding Dong School books. There is one titled Daddy's Birthday Cakes(1953)plural could be cookies??

Thank you "Goldhunt" for your reply to my question. Do you have this book, "Daddy's Birthday Cakes"? I fondly remember a child frosting decorated cookies (don't seem to recall it being cakes) with their Mother or Grandmother in the story. I recently purchased "Grandmother Is Coming", but it is not the one I am searching for. I can not locate any descriptions of the actual stories in the "Ding Dong School" series and do not wish to purchase all 26 books to find this particular story, so if someone has the whole series and can tell me which one this particular story is in, I would so appreciate it. It was a treasured book of mine in the '50's and I would now like to find it to read to my Grandchildren. Thank you to anyone who can assist me in my "trip down memory lane"!

I saw a copy of Daddy's Birthday Cakes and they are not cookies. From the title listings I cannot tell which you are looking for.

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1