3 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 5740 times)  

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I just found a box of my childhood books and dug through them with lots of memories flooding back. One in particular was the J. Fred Muggs book showing him in a red sweater on a black carousel horse. I remember watching him on NBC TV. It's in very good condition and I don't have anyone to pass it down to. Is is valuable enough to sell? I checked your FAQs page and noted that it has the 234 number just before the 25 cents price. The interesting thing is that on the back cover, it lists other books in the Little golden Library with their numbers. Very handy.

curious

A first edition in mint shape could have a value just under 20.00. Please read the FAQ to determine what yours is.

I have no idea how to determine if this is a first edition other than the number on the front being 234? Any other hints? I could send you a photo, but not sure how to do it. Tried to click on "file" and "img" with no luck. Only the words showed up here and no further instructions how to download a photo from my computer. How do you enable the file attachments?

The book is in pristine condition. Very minor dent on top left corner of the spine, pages are not creased at the spine indicating that I must not have read this very often, no writting inside or out and no darkening of the pages at the edges. The red stain on the edges of the exposed pages is still there.

If you would kindly instruct me how to post a picture, I'd be happy to do so. Or if you'd like me to send photos to an e-mail, just send me your address.

3 posts :: Page 1 of 1