7 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 14665 times)  

I have two misprinted copies of Little Golden Books that were printed in the mid 1980s. One has the cover of Disney's Snow White, the other the cover of Beauty and the Beast, but inside they have 12 pages from the story The Lion King. (Text starts with "Just before Simba fell beneath the pounding hooves...") Back covers show the collection of images from Golden Books around a white ground, nothing is printed there. There is also nothing printed in the bar code box.

These are in brand new condition.

If they have a value to collectors, I'd like to sell or auction them.

Thank you,

Cathy Blaski
Milwaukee Wisconsin

Hey, I do not know the value of the books that you have but I would be interrested in purchasing them please email me with what you would be willing to sell them for, my email addess is jamitomlinson@aol.com.
Thanks, Jami

I have a first print edition or A with Brave Cowboy Bill cover and When I Grow Up story inside. Also the front cover is upside down. It has a puzzle in the back and it is still intact. Can anyone tell me what its worth?

cheerful

I have Golden Book the Lion King with Sesame Street pages half way through book upside down. I’ve wondered if it’s worth anything.

there is no large value to misprinted little golden books. the value is what someone will pay. collectors do like them.

I have a first edition number 31 (the three little pigs) cover but on the inside upside down it’s actually number 29 (dumbos magic feather).notsure what it may be worth but if you know of any articles on these types of misprints please post to this link and also if anyoneisinterested in buying I’d possibly sell it

Quote by: Stephanie

I have a number 31 (the three little pigs) cover but on the inside upside down it’s actually number 29 (dumbos magic feather).copyright 1950 by Walt Disney productions..not sure what it may be worth but if you know of any articles on these types of misprints please post to this link and also if anyone is interested in buying I’d possibly sell it

7 posts :: Page 1 of 1