5 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 7003 times)  

I have read your FAQ page...and I don't see the letters you are talking about on my books...but I know they are old.

The first is "QuickDraw McGraw", the cost was 25 cents. On the inside it says "This is a Brand New Book" and the copyright says 1960. It is in very good condition.

The second is "How To Tell Time", the cost was 29 cents. On the inside it says copyright was 1957. It also is in very good condition.

I know you state our opinions may vary on the condition, but they have been shelved since my children no longer used them.

Can you please tell me what they might be worth.

Thanks.

It is very difficult to give a value without seeing the book. You might have to lift the spine a bit but the letter should be there in both these books to help with the edition.

Now I see the letters...I thought they were actually on the book back cover.

Huckleberry Hound has the letter "A" and How To Tell Time has the letter "F".

If you want to see the books, is there an email address I may send pictures to you?

Thanks.

Quick Draw McGraw has a book value of 18.00 for an 'A' print in mint condition. The value goes down for worse condition.
How To Tell Time has a book value of 15.00( the face of the clock does not have Gruen written on it) for a mint 'F' edition. The value goes down for a worse condition than mint.

Thanks!!

5 posts :: Page 1 of 1