8 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Likes:
  (Read 17386 times)  

Hello there, I am new to the forum today. I signed up because my mother asked me to help her track down an audio LP 12" record called "Great Adventures That Built America"...She wants me to somehow get the vinyl and transfer it to MP3...does anyone already have a digital recording of this album by any chance, or know where I could find one?? All help is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

It is a golden record LP title. It is GLP 44. I do not happen to own that own to help you out.

I recently acquired a the version of this record that is "Adventures that built America" which includes Columbus, Paul Revere, Gold Rush, Pony Express and The Wright Brothers. This may be an earlier version of Great Adventures That Built America as it doesn't include Alexander Grahman Bell, the Union Pacific or Cape Canaveral.

Could somebody please kindly post some mp3s of this record? The one with the Paul Revere track.

I'd venture that this ariltce has saved me more time than any other.

determined

Yes, please post mp3's if you can!
And yes, there IS a difference between Adventures and "Great" Adventures. Please LMK If you post the audio files it would be a HUGE help !
thanks!

I would like to get an MP3 recording of Adventures that Built America, the Golden Record #7 from a collection from 1962 with stories of Columbus, Paul Revere, the Pony Express, the Gold Rush, and the Wright Brothers. I especially want the opening songs for each story. Does anyone have the album? Would anyone please post and MP3?

8 posts :: Page 1 of 1